Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is ええ mainly used by older Japanese people, instead of はい ?
- ええっと、何について話してたっけ？ Umm, what was I talking about again? Does this sound natural?
- What does なあええやんけ mean?
- What does lucid mean?
- What does ‘To snatch up’ mean?
- What does Humans are terrestrial creatures, designed for earthbound endeavors. I can't get the m...
- What does vague mean?
- What does I'd mean?
- What does How do native English speakers think about and solve this problem? If there is an ea...
- What does The crops died on them. mean?
- What does Mind my business mean?
- What does bank running water mean?
- What does maybe she hope's to nip that in the bud mean?