- Does it sound natural that the same synonyms are referring to different people in one sentence? ...
- Guys. I need your help. I'd like to know if those two sentences are correct. 1- I'm not one of ...
- "The exam was easy, I hope I passed it" is that sentence okay?
- why is "had been" used? Since the divorce there had been only a few dates.
- Which sentence is correct. 1. the troops are on the way 2. the troops are on their way
- "Sarah found herself alone at home most of the time" What's the meaning of "she found herself" ...
- Which sentence is correct? Do you know who is he? Do you know who he is?
- If you're being around people who have a big mouth, there is a chance to be in a trouble which ca...
- Due date is by November 4, 2020 to get a response --- Does this sound natural?
- me recomiendan youtubers americanos para mejorar mi inglés