- I had work, so I'm gonna go home ride to train. 私は仕事がありました。電車に乗って帰ります。 と言う意味になりますか？
- Correct my sentence. Not everyone wants to look younger. Most people want tho.
- A: "She tied her hair in braids." B: "She braided her hair." Hello! Do you think the sentence...
- Do you know Keema Curry? Is it popular in your country?
- which one is correct? I will give you happiness only I will give you the happiness only
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- My English level is kinda good...but I have some problems with speaking...I am looking for a spea...
- What's the difference between "edge towards something" And " Move towards something " Basically w...
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker(US or UK). : ...
- I dared to ask her to dance with me. this sentence is natural?
- Can you please help me translate this video into English? I want to watch...
- Hi. Can you help me translate this audio into English? I really want to understand it. ...
- 「良い週末を」というのは丁寧な表現ですか? それなら、口語で何と言いますか? よろしくお願いします！