Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I received the package ten minutes later while I wrote you the email to inquire about the package...
- Have you ever use or see the word Comen which is same as come?
- I have received the package yesterday. I already received the package yesterday. Do they sound ...
- It's my description ok ?
- "So skewwy…" after riding a roller coaster. What does this mean?
- What do you say the parenthesized sentence you add after the sentence? Is it "supplementary note"...
- whats the longest word in english
- Demand for care hospital increases as the populcomes older. Is the English word order correct?
- Unpolite was a word in archaic English? And nowadays we say impolite? Is unpolite still used?
- How do you call that linking the sounds of two words? Thank you!