- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- 以下の日本語の英訳は自然ですか？ 「彼らが王国に属している意識がどれだけ強いのか、私は甚だ気になります。」 I pretty wonder how strongly they are aware...
- the woman talking to jeff is his sister Why "talking" using without is?
- When talking about maths, what would you call these equations? 1. A sum(?) 2. 3. 4.
- What we say in English, American, to ask some one to tie his shoes rope?
- I can’t understand this paragraph. Please help me understand!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (Nineteenth...
- is it foolish or unwise to pronounce "a cup of tea" like /ə cʌpə tiː/ ?
- Could you possibly look at my spelIing, please? Also, Can I use "as well as" instead "and"? ...
- Can i say "agreed" as the meaning of "are you sure"? example- A- I think I can do that. B- agree...
- Does this expression sound natural? Please correct sentences. There is a contradiction of the ...
- “He finally got married to her”. Is this sentence grammatically correct?