Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does Bob's your uncle mean?
- Please show me example sentences with Bob's your uncle.
- What does ask Bob for some money mean?
- Could you speak a bit louder? I can’t hear you because I’m old and have weak ears. Does this sou...
- Look over here look here Are they the same and correct?
- The TV is too noisy. Could you turn it down a bit? Does this sound natural?
- I can’t hear the TV because the volume is too low. Could you turn it up a bit for me? Does this ...
- Could you leave a note on the dining table when you go out instead of sending me a text. I someti...
- I woke up early this morning, but I felt cold so I went back to my bed, then I ended up sleeping ...
- I’m feeling confused with the meaning of the word ‘probably’. When I looked up this word on Oxfor...
- "So skewwy…" after riding a roller coaster. What does this mean?
- What do you say the parenthesized sentence you add after the sentence? Is it "supplementary note"...
- whats the longest word in english