Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- It was a tenth the size of this. It was one tenth the size of this. Are these natural?
- Does "Here?" mean "Come here." depending on the context?
- I'm not a Picasso, but I am proud of my works.(/paintings) (I mean "I'm not as good at paintings ...
- is it right to say "we are being eavesdropped"
- Hi,i have a question,when you going to interview for a job,do you talk with manager with slangs?
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- Hi, please tell me wich sentense is better for the titles of reports ? I'm still struggling to g...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?