Read more comments
- He's late. I wonder if something happened to him. Does this sound natural?
- Do people use the word “frivolous” in conversations? Something like “he was the first one who ha...
- Is this correct? ↓ I didn’t know that the Japanese title and English title of this film are diffe...
- What does "soapy" mean?
- Today I'm at peace of mind. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...
- Are both sentences natural? It's strong alcohol drink. It has high alcohol content.