Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this sentence passive voice? His ankle is swollen.
- Which is correct? How useful the book is to English learning depends on whether students devote a...
- What's the difference between the two below? 1: Since you're single, you can do whatever you w...
- what‘s the grammatical errors in “ Nobody don’t likes me”?
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) In the itinerary was written h...
- is it right to say he strewed his books all about the room.
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?