- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- When do you use “aquel,aquellos,aquella,aquellas”? Do you only use it with past tense?
- Is this right? “It means Yes”. Yes라는 뜻이야.
- hi, can someone please tell me how to say between when we describe apartment? (for example: betwe...
- how to write English
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- “You're bound to feel nervous about your interview” is it means that someone tends to feel that way?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...