Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- なに捕ってんの？ Does it mean "what are you catching" or "what are you trying to catch"?
- What is the difference between なになに「とおり(に)」 and なになに「どおり(に)」 ?
- なになにってばを言えば、仲良しみたいな感じという意味ですか？例えば「山本ってば超うけるよ」 If you say someone's nameってば, does that show that ...
- How can I say to my daughter when she put the right shoe on her left foot.
- "Have you eaten dinner already?" does not sound lack style？
- what does "20 bong rips deep" mean?
- Do you speak like "let + verb"? I am confused by "lets loose" in the following text. Are they b...
- Can the word "said" in the following sentence be replaced with "the". I know both words have simi...
- Could you correct these sentences? It is getting really cold. I feel winter is coming soon. I li...
- "Have you explained what happened back then?" Is it grammatically correct?
- "I don’t like seeing you all stressed out just for him." Does it sound natural?
- I always sing Hikaru Utada's songs at karaoke. She has an amazing voice and it always soothes me....
- "I eat meat but also dabble with vegan food" (does this sound natural?)