Read more comments
- Am I right? I went to work=I've gone to work I went already to work=I've already gone to work.
- «Until you will be covered in love, this color is an illusion» is it grammatically correct?
- Is this natural? -On the wall there was a skull shaped carving
- Which do you think is more common? 1. How often do you get a haircut? 2. How often do you hav...
- Hello! I would like to know if I can answer only "I guess" or "I Think". Thanks ;)
- Which sentence is correct? Do you know who is he? Do you know who he is?
- If you're being around people who have a big mouth, there is a chance to be in a trouble which ca...
- Due date is by November 4, 2020 to get a response --- Does this sound natural?
- [ Dragon Warrior/ Dragon Quest ] This picture says "A Slime draws near!". I understand it means...
- What does "remain the predominant source" mean?