Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do you read the newspaper or comics? Do you read the newspaper comics? Which question is more...
- I haven’t sold anything either Is a above phrase correct?
- Hi natives, is ‘bienvenue’ old word?? And is it still commonly used in E today?
- "What makes me laugh is when I watch cartoons/ reading comics." Is this sentence is correct, n...
- Does this sound natural? "Some experts in medicine say world leaders should have taken more stro...
- Dose this sound natural? 1."Running is popular." 2."Running was popular."
- What does this mean? “more or less”
- Can anybody tell me if this is correct and if it sounds natural: - Sorry, I can't hear you, ca...
- What does this person mean "she" here? Is he saying me?
- Natural? "It's been a long time since I've seen him. He was indeed a great English teacher, an...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...