25 Dec 2017
Question about English (UK)
É possível aprender o Inglês só falando o Português?
- How do you say this in English (US)? aprender idiomas
- Please show me example sentences with aprender línguas estrangeiras .
- How do you say this in English (US)? aprender sozinho
- "You have the right and the duty to speak up for him." あなたには彼を弁護する権利と義務がある。 Can I use "defend...
- Could you please show me what could I say to somebody I’m talking to isn’t paying attention to w...
- Какое правильно? В клубе часто идут хорошие фильмы. В клубе часто ходят хорошие фильмы.
- 「～とすると」の使い方が正しいですか？ 「これが事実だとすると、捜査をやり直すしかないね」
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- My right eye got swollen. Does this sound natural?
- "You can change or cancel your test up until Wednesday 23 October 2019." It's quite vague to me....
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?