- What does "level" mean in the picture?
- What is meant by "He totally got on my level ..literally" ... . @ She took a usie with her fa...
- What do you think is better with who has a intermediate level in English to start with an easy bo...
- I want to know something ; i was playing a game and a heard (saw?) an woman talking ( speaking?) ...
- Obwohl er nach Bremen geflogen wäre, ohne seine Frau wissen zu lassen, hätte er mit ihr telefonie...
- Is this right? *I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
- ¿Por qué en la oración "La fiesta va a estar brutal" se usa el verbo "estar"?
- is “저는 영화 많이 보고 싶어요.” correct?
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What does Ardent mean? Is it used in spoken English?
- Is it correct to say “ look who i run into” when you come across with someone you know very well ...
- How can I write a polite order to my teacher I want to tell her that I will not attend the class ?
- what does american people think about others learning their language?
- Which sentence is the most natural sounding? and do these two sentences mean the same thing? ...