Read more comments
- What is the difference between She asked me if I would like to know it. and She asked me if I wou...
- I've to ask him again to help me. I've to ask him to help me again. does this sound natural?
- "That's asking too much." "You are asking too much." does this sound natural?
- What is “spare copy”? Thanks!
- It depends on my mood. It depends on what mood I am. which is better?or both incorrect?
- Have you watched my movie yet? Does this sound natural?
- What should be correct to say a. Does your hair fall out? b. Does your hair fall off?
- What did he say?
- I don't drink to the point of blacking out. I don't drink to the point of passing out. I don't ...
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...