Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hey! What do you call this object in English?
- Do we always use ing verb after the verb KEEP?
- I respect people who are reliable. I respect those who are reliable. Which one is correct? ...
- A:How often do you give to charity? B: Sometimes A: what do you give to charity? B: I give mo...
- Is this natural in American English? The sound of drilling into concrete is driving me crazy. ...
- Mary ___ a lamb(have/has/had) What would you choose if had to choose one?
- Hello ! Could you correct my text, please ?) I am sure that it is not easy to be a rich man, jus...
- Why “in addiction” is wrong？
- I learned that the word "alien" can mean both a "foreigner" and a "creature" from other planets. ...
- what is correct? i’m addicted TO this part i’m addicted WITH this part
- What is the appropriate greeting for chuseok? Like happy chuseok? Do you say it like that?
- Which phrase is the best to use? 즐거운 추석 명절 되세요? 추석 잘 보내세요? 해피 추석? 행복한 추석 되세요? :))
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How do i say "추석 잘 보내세요" in an informal way? Like if i have to say that to a close friend who is ...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏