Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- When there are guests at your house do you say "I have guests over" or just "I have guests?"
- What do they mean by substantial in this headline? “Wikipedia will be getting a substantial new ...
- I need a phone, a laptop, a tablet, and a camera. or I need a phone, laptop, tablet, and camera.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Having been married three times, I know what I'm talking about.
- how should i respond to "your last picture it's really cool"?
- Does this sound natural in English? Do you have any preference on how you would like your webs...
- What does butt out mean exactly. While I was watching a clip on YouTube I came across this sente...
- “Some of the questions are ambiguous, Google cannot answer them” Does this sound natural?
- stick is a verb so, why is it said “I am stuck”? I think it is not logically correct
- Is it unBURNED or UNburned ? (Adj) https://www.google.com/search?q=unburned+pronunciation&oq=unb&...