Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is there another word for q-tips? Can I use q-tips in a formal paper?
- what are the alternative word of "sorry"? and let me know the example too
- hi guys
- if you say "she is knocked up by her boyfriend " means to be pregnant?
- ① She must be sick, (because) she looks pale. ② She must be sick, (for) she looks pale. I would...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 😊 “Rosie was moving her arms up and ...
- What's negative form of "Do I?"
- “Let us go, ______?” the crooks said to the policeman. A. shall we B. won't you C. won't we D. d...
- I have a question about the following sentence： “These organs did not use as much energy.” What...
- can i say 'I'm a man of many flaws' even though i'm a woman?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?