Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- the animals that are brought for the zoo are so weak from their long journey across the ocean tha...
- this sentence right "a exhausted & long day"?
- *you're gonna mess my hair. *my hair is getting messy with the air. (does this sound natural?)
- "It’s a strange coincidence meeting him here again." Does it sound natural?
- "Do you not like my food" Is it grammatically correct?
- What do you think about Bronies?
- What would you guys say ? "Tom didn't die of cancer." "Tom didn't die from cancer."
- As in the picture, could you please teach me 1. Why is there “of” before “an adjective or noun”...
- Does this sound natural to you? 1. You have only one opportunity, so don’t squander it. 2. Don...
- Drama queen means someone cause trouble too often?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What are the korean equivalents for: babe, honey, sweetie, etc.?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?