- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- What should be correct to say a. Does your hair fall out? b. Does your hair fall off?
- I don't drink to the point of blacking out. I don't drink to the point of passing out. I don't ...
- How do you celebrate usually at Thanks giving day? And how did you celebrate it this year?
- As a native speaker, how do you understand the word in phrase “take a seat”? Thanks!
- What's that one word that means "a man taking care of another man's child"? It could be a man wh...
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...
- Are both sentences natural? It's strong alcohol drink. It has high alcohol content.