- I’m reading< to kill a mockingbird>. What does< after 10 forevers > mean?
- Is it weird to say “yes ma’am” to your mother? Is it only for unfamiliar female?
- 【Do these sentences sound natural?】 I don't subscribe to a newspaper, but I read news articles th...
- I cannot catch the meaning of the following passage. Especially, I'd like to know the usage of "...
- What does bonafide mean? Is it an English word?
- The demands of customers are shifting. Is it natural?
- When I met one of my friends for the first time in years, I said to him " It’s been a while. You ...
- what does it mean to 'check out' here????
- Do these mean the same? A: go back to sleep B: get back to sleep
- Is it natural? It was an observational which means it couldn’t prove that eating a later lunch re...
- How many letter do Korean language have?.
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- in korea is 18 a slang word and is a bad word?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)