Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- When do I have to put "do/does" in the questions? Because I don't know why this phrase doesn'...
- just a random tongue twister is my pronunciation right ?
- When there are guests at your house do you say "I have guests over" or just "I have guests?"
- What do they mean by substantial in this headline? “Wikipedia will be getting a substantial new ...
- I need a phone, a laptop, a tablet, and a camera. or I need a phone, laptop, tablet, and camera.
- Does this sound natural in English? Do you have any preference on how you would like your webs...
- What does butt out mean exactly. While I was watching a clip on YouTube I came across this sente...
- “Some of the questions are ambiguous, Google cannot answer them” Does this sound natural?
- stick is a verb so, why is it said “I am stuck”? I think it is not logically correct
- Is it unBURNED or UNburned ? (Adj) https://www.google.com/search?q=unburned+pronunciation&oq=unb&...