- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Could someone explain what is the use of the "这么" in the phrase "你怎么这么伤心?"
- Anyone online who can talk with me? I’m new here!😝
- "Nothing will come in the way of the dedicated mother doing all she can to provide for her childr...
- Is there any difference between these ones? I plan to do something. I plan on doing something.
- can somebody help me paraphrase this international travel is becoming cheaper than before, so mor...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Could you tell me whether you could use "do-it-all" to refer to a person, please? And also, if ...
- Would you mind answering a question, please? I'm wondering whether "must have done" could be use...
- “Don’t need no credit card” I though it means I need credit. Why it means opposite? Lol
- What is the difference in meaning between 1. He showed up on me. 2. He showed up to me.
- Which of A - D is correct to fill the blank with? --------------------------------------------...