Read more comments
- What's that one word that means "a man taking care of another man's child"? It could be a man wh...
- When I wave my arms, my shoulder bones gurgle. Does this sound natural?
- What is he saying? And How about his pronunciation?
- "Life for a successful therapist in New York begins to unravel on the eve of publishing her first...
- It's a ridiculous story. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...
- Are both sentences natural? It's strong alcohol drink. It has high alcohol content.