26 Dec 2017
Question about Korean
I want to start learning korean, but I am already confused by how similar some of the vowels sound in Hangul? Is this something I need to definitely master before continuing? And I don’t know any korean people so practising will be hard.
26 Dec 2017
Read more comments
- Is this natural? 언니는 한국말 공부하고있어. 하지만 언니 남자친구가 영어 잘해.
- 그 사진 따로 확대해 붙여본들.... what is 붙여본들?
- 「右のほうに離れてください」っていうと、 ①ちょっと右から離れて左ヘ寄ってください。 ②ちょっと離れて、もっと右ヘ寄ってください。 どちらの意味ですか? ③
- (夜型人間)のように生活する場合 我が国では(僕は最近フクロウ生活している)のように フクロウを使ったりします。 日本はこの場合、 なんて言いますか?
- About the definition of cheesy In the defination 2b, pretentious or sentimental are irrelevant. ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- If Ally is a name , how do you pronounce it? The same as the name Alice (without the /s/sound)?
- a. He may be a university professor, but he sure is dumb. b. It is true that he is a university p...
- How do you write $5.50 in English. 1,five dollars and fifty cents 2,five dollars and fifty 3,f...
- Hi natives: Do the following sentences mean the same? And are they all correct and do they all...
- What is the difference between “careless” and “negligent”? Could you please provide me some exam...