Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? Does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- Correct my sentence. Not everyone wants to look younger. Most people want tho.
- A: "She tied her hair in braids." B: "She braided her hair." Hello! Do you think the sentence...
- Do you know Keema Curry? Is it popular in your country?
- which one is correct? I will give you happiness only I will give you the happiness only
- whom did you invite to the party? who did you invite to the party? which of these questions is c...
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- My English level is kinda good...but I have some problems with speaking...I am looking for a spea...
- What's the difference between "edge towards something" And " Move towards something " Basically w...
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker(US or UK). : ...
- I dared to ask her to dance with me. this sentence is natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...