Read more comments
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- Do you use " take over" as control?
- 彼は００：４６ー００：５１になにを言いましたか？ https://www.nhk.or.jp/syakai/10min_koukyou/#in=46&out=51
- 카피” “커피” “코피”私のは、どれに聞こえますか？ よかったら、順番に音声を入れてください🙏
- hai im from indonesia
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- Thank you for waited for me for long time. Is this sentence is correct?
- 【I don’t have the foggiest notion】 This expression means like “ I don’t know” But, I can’t unde...
- We're in a hurry. Question: Why does this sentence need “a ”here?
- I have want to meet somebody feeling. Is the sentence Correct？