Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- skip container Does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? container
- is this container microwavable/unmicrowavable? Does this sound natural?
- Hi natives, is ‘bienvenue’ old word?? And is it still commonly used in E today?
- "What makes me laugh is when I watch cartoons/ reading comics." Is this sentence is correct, n...
- Does this sound natural? "Some experts in medicine say world leaders should have taken more stro...
- Is the sentence "I want cheese" incorrect? should I say "I want some cheese"?
- "I met some friends from high school yesterday. We hadn't met each other for more than 15 years, ...
- Dose this sound natural? 1."Running is popular." 2."Running was popular."
- What does this mean? “more or less”
- Can anybody tell me if this is correct and if it sounds natural: - Sorry, I can't hear you, ca...
- What does this person mean "she" here? Is he saying me?
- Natural? "It's been a long time since I've seen him. He was indeed a great English teacher, an...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?