26 Dec 2017

Simplified Chinese (China)
Closed question
Question about English (US)

These are the containers for water or tea or coffee. What's their difference?
And are there any other expressions?
A. Bottle
B. Pot
C. Kettle
D. Jug

Read more comments

English (US) Simplified Chinese (China)
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions