Read more comments
- What is the difference between 貰う and 受け取る and 受け付ける ?
- What is the difference between 貰う and あげる ?
- Is the word 貰う used when someone gives something to me only?
- Does “shy away” have anything related to shyness?
- What is the reading of the kanji 分 in the following sentence: イベント開始まで: 5分
- hi so the letter ㅅ have two types of pronunciation first is like soft s n second smth like sh c...
- Can someone, please tell me what are the meanings of 'kami'? I know it means God(神), paper(紙), a...
- what does vogelkonzert mean in this context the full sentence would be ich genieße am Morgen imm...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What is the nuance of “don’t explain ”? I would be happy if you could explain in English and J...
- Hi everyone, I want to ask a question : is the sentence below “ this machine is used to water to ...
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...