Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 貰う and 受け取る and 受け付ける ?
- What is the difference between 貰う and あげる ?
- Is the word 貰う used when someone gives something to me only?
- "Scholars had been discussing the problem for eight hours" Is this sentence correct grammatically?
- What do you call a woman instead of sir?
- someone text me .|. what does it mean??
- I've heard these phrases in a YouTube video: 1) Let me check with him. 2) Let’s agree...
- "If he studied hard, he would've gone to medical school." Is this sentence correct?
- 🍀Dear native English speaker🍀 Could you please help with my sentences? I want to know the most na...
- Can anyone correct the following sentence naturally ? My heel skinned off because I went on hik...
- What is "to be mortified"? Same as "humiliated"? How serious is it? Any chance to be a good thin...
- Teacher: What is your favorite day of the week? Student: My favorite day of the week is Monday...
- My grammar book provides "say for somebody to do something" as an informal way of saying "tell so...