26 Dec 2017
Question about English (US)
"Supposedly, if a patient is suffering from an incurable disease, the best way to restore his health back to the way it was, would be to return to his original health that he had lost."
I wonder why there are two verbs " the way it was, would be to return"
- Supposedly I have a replace class tonight but the class was cancelled. Its was my mistake not che...
- What is the difference between Supposedly and Perhaps ?
- Supposedly is this true I read an article that stated: "Koreans Believe In The Influence Of Blood...
- 転写をしてもらいたい！ お願いします。
- When you go to there you should let know me. Is this sentence true?
- what do you think is the best time to travel to Korea?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître la logique du diminutif de Lorelei. Comment Lorelei devient Rory?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/67dbd73a-9fdc-4ce6-8f7e-45e0f2f5bb38 I listened to this clip soooo m...
- The rain fall.という表現は不自然ですか？ It rains.と同じ意味にはなりませんか？
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...