Read more comments
- How do you usually greet your friends?
- How do you say this in English (US)? How do I greet an elder person really polite?
- How to greet someone when you are asked to pick up him in the airport? And you've never met him.
- Does this sound natural? Die rote Tonne wird für den allgemeinen Abfall verwendet. Please comm...
- should i say happy to had her as a friend or have her as a friend, does this change anything from...
- 묘한 긴장감이 맨돌 때 우린 서로 평행을 맞추네 I’m listening Jus2 and don’t understand what is means 맨돌 때 ? Grammar ~...
- I am afraid that The city will be destroyed by terrorist groups. Is this sentence true?
- Se puede decir "claro" o "por supuesto" como hacemos en inglés con "of course" como respuesta a g...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?
- Which sentence is correct? The country I have been to twice is Australia. OR A country I have bee...
- Is it right to say (they is)