Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "I teach students of different age group" is this correct?
- 2600 ; When you read this, which is natural, 2 thousand and 6 hundred or 26 hundred? and 2650 ; ...
- which one is more commonly used? raise your head lift your head up
- I like Japanese food. I especially like soba and miso soup. It is delicious. As for the last sen...
- I had work, so I'm gonna go home ride to train. 私は仕事がありました。電車に乗って帰ります。 と言う意味になりますか？
- Is the word "chemical" (noun) always used in the plural?
- My English level is kinda good...but I have some problems with speaking...I am looking for a spea...
- What's the difference between "edge towards something" And " Move towards something " Basically w...
- Hi! I'm looking for friends who learn Japanese and speaks English as native speaker(US or UK). : ...
- I dared to ask her to dance with me. this sentence is natural?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...