- In Christmas, here in Japan we more often than not spend time with our boy/girl friend, However o...
- It's getting like Christmas. We can see a lot of Christmas decoration on the street. does this so...
- What will you do at Christmas?
- the woman talking to jeff is his sister Why "talking" using without is?
- When talking about maths, what would you call these equations? 1. A sum(?) 2. 3. 4.
- A good idea suddenly ( ) to me. (A) appeared (B) passed (C) occurred (D) turned
- What we say in English, American, to ask some one to tie his shoes rope?
- I can’t understand this paragraph. Please help me understand!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 (Nineteenth...
- Last night I fell ( ) with television on. (A) asleep (B) sleep (C) sleeping (D) slept
- You will be moved by the beauty ( ) fail. (A) with (B) without (C) out of (D) on
- is it foolish or unwise to pronounce "a cup of tea" like /ə cʌpə tiː/ ?
- Could you possibly look at my spelIing, please? Also, Can I use "as well as" instead "and"? ...
- Can i say "agreed" as the meaning of "are you sure"? example- A- I think I can do that. B- agree...