26 Dec 2017
- 単一訳本研究から多訳本比較研究へ Does this sound natural?
- 単一の作品を対象として訳すのに対して、全集の一部として系統化的なプログラムの下で訳す。 Does this sound natural?
- What does 1つの単一の行為は10年の関係を損なった。 mean?
- It was a tenth the size of this. It was one tenth the size of this. Are these natural?
- Does "Here?" mean "Come here." depending on the context?
- I'm not a Picasso, but I am proud of my works.(/paintings) (I mean "I'm not as good at paintings ...
- is it right to say "we are being eavesdropped"
- Hi,i have a question,when you going to interview for a job,do you talk with manager with slangs?
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- Hi, please tell me wich sentense is better for the titles of reports ? I'm still struggling to g...