26 Dec 2017
- 単一訳本研究から多訳本比較研究へ does this sound natural?
- 単一の作品を対象として訳すのに対して、全集の一部として系統化的なプログラムの下で訳す。 does this sound natural?
- What does 1つの単一の行為は10年の関係を損なった。 mean?
- Hello, I have a group on instagram to meet new people and make friends. If you'd like to join, pl...
- Is it possible to ask the question this way? “ Which school does this guy attend?” Maybe, there...
- "Take your shot" What does it mean? In a video game, a character was fighting with a bad guy ...
- which one is true ? a lot of homework have been done or has been done ?! why ?
- 1. We can play soccer if you want to. 2. We can play soccer if you want. Which is correct ?
- Does “I left office” mean quit the job, and “I left the office” mean went home? What do you tex...
- Tell me the newest American slangs and gimme examples, plz.❤️❤️
- "skrellington" vs "skellington" What's the difference? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7Q8upl4w...
- Could you explain what this conversation mean? Especially, i can't figure out what "the messiest"...
- Can I use plural form: “credits” here?