Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it ( as I said before ) or ( like I said before )?
- I've foggotten my wallet. or I forgot my wallet. ??
- What is the difference between 1 and 2? 1. a writer and a Kazuo Ishiguro researcher, Hanako Yama...
- Is my answer correct? (Arrange the words in the correct order)
- Please tell me. 教えてください🙇♀️ ※The image is large, so please tap it
- Can you give me some examples of "tangle"?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Bill used to be, and still is, ...
- Do you use this phrase “wake up on the wrong side of the bed”? If so, what kind of situation do y...
- Please help
- Does this sentence sound natural? The hawker asked the Chengguan: "Why do you only drive me away...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- I have some questions about this text: 1: when I put 안 돼요 in to Google translate it just says eit...