26 Dec 2017
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "It’s a strange coincidence meeting him here again." Does it sound natural?
- "I have a different life now and I’m not interested in what was past." Does it sound natural?
- "But I think there has been some kind of misunderstanding." Does it sound natural?
- "what happened that time two years ago was something completely unexpected." Does it sound natural?
- The website is nice and clear. Does that sound natural? (I mean, it's designed easy to unders...
- What do you think about Bronies?
- What would you guys say ? "Tom didn't die of cancer." "Tom didn't die from cancer."
- Does this sound natural to you? 1. You have only one opportunity, so don’t squander it. 2. Don...
- Drama queen means someone cause trouble too often?
- Merhaba ben türküm ingilizce öğrenmek için sık sık konuşabileceğim İngiliz bir arkadaş arıyorum....
- kya Mai aap ko call kar Sakti hoon
- 1. If he ________ one minute later, he ________ the train A would arrive, would miss B arrived, ...
- which one is correct? 1/most of the people knows or most of the people know next 1/most peop...
- Hi. if someone told me "kya hal hai" what is the answer ?? do i have to say "achchha"?
- What is "Dhanyavaad" and "Shukriya" answers we say in english "thank you, you are welcome"