Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I don't understand the -てる (-teru) and the -てない (-tenai) verb forms, co
- I'm listening to a Japanese course and it teaches that you should use のみたがてる instead of のみたい when...
- I don't know the difference between にてる and っぽい. Are the following both correct? 彼女の話し方は日本人っぽい...
- What does မီးလာပီ mean?
- What does ကျန်တော့်ကို ခေါက်ဆွဲတစ်ပေးပေးပါ။ mean?
- What does Afterthought mean?
- What does " John has a point " mean?
- What does the ants are sloggers mean?
- What does The photo mean?
- What does Piper mean?
- What does we wound up out here for a while mean?
- What does I have bad memory. mean?
- What does I don't get what "pull up" means in the picture. mean?