Read more comments
- I don't understand the -てる (-teru) and the -てない (-tenai) verb forms, co
- I'm listening to a Japanese course and it teaches that you should use のみたがてる instead of のみたい when...
- I don't know the difference between にてる and っぽい. Are the following both correct? 彼女の話し方は日本人っぽい...
- What does так и есть! mean?
- What does 帰す mean?
- What does your afternoon slump mean?
- What does 자신의 mean?
- What does bourrin mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?