Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? だるまさんは誰ですか。
- What does だるま mean?
- だるま 新世界総本店は1929年に設立され、新世界地区に3つの拠点を持っています。 does this sound natural?
- are my interpretations correct?
- How do you reply to "how's your homework"
- giải viups phần bài tập ạ
- giải giúp phần bài tập ạ
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- My room is in a mess right now. My room is a mess right now. Which is correct?
- Why can’t I choose ② as the answer to N.22?
- "Can I have a moment?" can I say that to mean "can you give me a moment?/wait a moment"?
- I've been having this big question why there are some native speakers who spell some English word...
- Quien me ayuda aprender ingles please