Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? À ta santé ! (apéritif)
- What does ta mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? você ta de brincadeira cara?
- Which one is correct？ She is a perfect ten, as pretty as Lucy She is a perfect ten, is as pretty ...
- Their cruelty has no limits. Their cruelty is beyond limits. --- What would be grammatically ...
- There are no opportunities at all for me to use English in my everyday life. Does this sound nat...
- He's late. I wonder if something happened to him. Does this sound natural?
- Do people use the word “frivolous” in conversations? Something like “he was the first one who ha...
- What is the difference between : ● He has got a cat ● He got a cat
- what do these following phrases mean: voiceless glottal fricative voiceless labiodental fricat...
- There is no correct answer to life. Is this natural?
- What's the ORIGIN of "brown-nose"? I'm eager to know! Can someone please explain or share what yo...
- Are both sentences natural? It's strong alcohol drink. It has high alcohol content.