26 Dec 2017
Simplified Chinese (China) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
- Could we say "Congratulations on your birthday" in English instead of saying "Happy Birthday?" do...
- Since he has the same birthday as myself, I've found something congenial in him. 彼とは誕生日が同じだから、なんだ...
- What does it mean "When is your birthday spring?"?
- Is this alright to say? She is 4 steps away from me
- Does this sound okay? 핫 코코아 만들기: 먼저 냄비에 물을 끓여요. 4분 정도 끓여요. 물이 끓이면 코코아를 넣어요. 물과 코코아를 함께 저어요.
- 请问，这句话里“有气儿”啥意思？ 啤酒我就不喝了，有气儿
- I'm dating her. I'm on a date with her. Are they the same? Thank you.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- are these sentences the same? * I ate dinner at 8 o'clock * I had dinner at 8 o'clock
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...