26 Dec 2017
Simplified Chinese (China) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
- Could we say "Congratulations on your birthday" in English instead of saying "Happy Birthday?" do...
- Since he has the same birthday as myself, I've found something congenial in him. 彼とは誕生日が同じだから、なんだ...
- What does it mean "When is your birthday spring?"?
- 「きれいな笑顔をみんなに挨拶しました」 正しいですか。
- How do you call this thing in English?
- Wich one is correct ? 1- Have you done reading the book? 2- Are you done reading the book?
- Le mie scarpe caddero in acqua.
- I heard that "cuéntame" means "tell me". But I can't understand gramatical structure. I think "cu...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- A: The girl I like is always ignored me. B: The girl I like is always ignoring me. Which one Is ...
- I did not at all talk English today. 今日は全く英語を話さなかった。 right?
- what does this sentence mean ? with each donut some of the glaze and the frosting posted itself...
- How can I know when to use "in" and "on"?
- I'm driving on a long bridge and the sight of outside is really good. Is this correct?