- What is the difference between I'm going to come to your party. and I'm coming to your party. ?
- 「おや、又会いましたね。」のピッタリする英語はありませんか？ At a party or something, you exchange "nice to meet you," with so...
- I was made a party does this sound natural?
- it sounds like you really like Spanish food
- 我在学校学了“尽快” 的 “尽” 是第三声，不过我的汉语老师说的“尽”是第四声。 哪个是对吗？ 有可能我听错了。。。
- Is it ok to say "どうしたの?気分ないじゃない。。" to mom? Is it rude or natural?
- Oi me ajuda com uma tarefa de investigação Por favor em português -Quais são as vantagens e des...
- いつ「〜ようになる」を使ってもいいですか？ 例えば、 私の妹がお箸を使えるようになりました。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?