- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Is this sentence correct? "I do game." Let me know.
- Can I say “I’m sure of her victory” or “her mother is sure of her success,” to mean “I’m sure ...
- Hello, I started english since 1 year ago. I'm studying English while hearing english conversatio...
- Which one is it right? * how obsessed are you with Pedro? * how obsessed with Pedro are you?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do you ever use "pardon?" in your daily life? If someone use that word instead of "sorry?" or "co...
- Why can’t I choose the ③ as the answer of N.462?
- What does “by far” mean?
- Is the word “quirky” considered impolite?
- stand on ceremony: to behave in a formal way: Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, we ...