Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In that sentence, can I say "keeps" instead of "is keeping"?
- Which one sounds more natural ①or②? ① What is the difference of the meaning between a and b? ②...
- Does this sound natural? I heard a shocking incident from one of my male friends yesterday. He h...
- A say: I’ve got a new job. B responses: Congratulations! Except for "Congratulations.", Are ...
- Would you tell me the grammatically correct and most natural expression? 1. a teacher who does...
- Does this sound natural? "I know I should accept his apology, but I can't live what he did to me...
- "Shall we go to the park? " "Would you like to have coffee with me tonight? " How would I a...
- How do you use the word "appreciate"?
- Is Doraemon popular among children in your country?
- Does this sound natural? "I'm not dating her. I think of her as one of my best friends, though."
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- How often do people say "eso si que es" and does it mean 'it is what it is'?