Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- カレーパンは英語圏に存在しますか？ http://www.ijikajyo.com/blog/img/img1069_file.jpg カレーを具材に使用した惣菜パンです。
- is he angry or not? https://twitter.com/adnqt/status/423038873795850240
- What does she mean with "whether~~"? https://twitter.com/ameesaichi/status/429131437757833216
- Can I say "He regards me as a commonplace" instead of "He takes me for granted" ?
- In terms of verb: Can I use ‘debate’ as a synonym to ‘think’?
- I want you to correct this sentence into a natural sentence! Like when you actually talk to some...
- The volcano erupted, raining hot ash over a wide area. The volcano erupted, showering hot ash ov...
- This is a mucky muddy puddle. The muddy puddle is mucky. Does it sound right?
- 1. go play vs go playing like in: let's go play outside vs let's go playing when to use go play...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He had a long face because he ...
- It is scientifically proven that by studying while standing we can more concentrate on our studie...
- Hi, please tell me wich sentense is better for the titles of reports ? I'm still struggling to g...
- Why the question "were you grew here?" is incorrect if "were you born here?" is correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...