Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want to know whether casting literally the first "as" in following sentence is essential and pr...
- The differences between I'll bet and I bet
- What does "stretches in your path" mean?
- This song is lit. This song is catchy. You slay it. I'm a fan of you. Are these correct?
- Hello. I am a Japanese English learner whose CEFR level is C1. Recently I have started to watch A...
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad