Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- *I like those apples. *I likes them apples. (does this sound natural?)
- When people say "I'm working on it. " it means they are doing something? For example, I'm drinki...
- Hey! What are you doing there? Come on! Get in.
- Does this sound natural? I got run over when I was a kid
- Is there any other ways that I can reach out to him with ? Or reach him out? Are these sentences...
- White blood cells are the largest of red blood cells. The MISTAKE here is the largest, right? It...
- Did i write this correctly? A mess can be prize at the same time
- Do I have any errors in the following paragraph? Firstly, a virus is a malicious software. It’...
- is this question right? what comes up to your mind when you see this picture?
- Let's do a roll call Does this sound natural? (in a school or kindergarten)
- What's the difference between fuera, fue, estaba, era and iba? How would I use them in different ...
- que significa mardita? Y que son los tequeños?
- Se dice Supongo que sea o supongo que es?
- How does one pronounce the verb "leer" in Spanish? Would it be pronounced like "ler"? Or is there...
- What does it mean "al mal paso darle prisa"? I heard this on a show, but I'm not sure what it means.