Read more comments
- 今群馬にはたくさんの花が咲いている。(right now there are lots of flowers blooming in Gunma) does this sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? A study shows men don't tend to date with smart women becau...
- can I say, "you might not substitute this fridge for another one. It was quite acceptable to use"?
- can I say, "the bridge is set to be built in 2 month"?
- “Linda had a postcard taped on her fridge next to....”. What does “taped” mean in this phrase?
- How do you say "The class went very well" in German? When I researched this it said "Der Unterr...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?
- Do only black people use “boo”as a term of address? Just like “man” “girl” or “dude”. Or white pe...
- im making a website. which one sounds great? and any other offers? im torn between website name!...
- The movie has attracted quite a crowd. I understand "quite" is "very", right? If so, The movie...
- Is it called a rug or carpet in the US? Thanks~