Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 皆さん、これは質問を聞いて始めてです。日本語で聞いてみます。違う文法は直されてもいいです。 「学校に行って先生に何かあげてうちに帰りました。」ってでもいいですか。 そして、私の聞いて...
- Can one say "I wouldn't advise you share this with strangers"? Or should it be "I wouldn't sugges...
- Is it okay to say "Yeah, right." when responding to someone?
- Is my grammar correct? I have bought this just like the picture, today.
- I have the/an impression that Mr. Trump tweets all the time. Which is more natural here, the or ...
- What is the differences between the two expressions below?? Do you mind opening the windows?? ...
- "When I was 16 I went to a trip in London in a holiday group" I'm not sure if my sentence is gram...
- does "the absence rates has decreased a little " sound natural?
- what are they doing respectively? Is it grammatically correct?
- Can "printable" also be used as a noun?
- X. I thought of the answer as correct to how to educate children. Y. I thought of the answer to ...