Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? Jasmine
- How do you say this in English (US)? Jasmine Jill
- What does You should be, Jasmine. mean?
- Grammatically speaking, Is it correct to say 1. How long do you stay in America? 2. How long a...
- I wish I was dead.は死にたいって意味ですか？
- 「なるべくなら」の「なら」はここでどういう意味ですか？ 「なるべくなら」と「なるべく」の違いはなんですか？
- Do British people say "cellular data"? If you don't, what do you say? thank you!
- 今、中国は大変な事になっていますね。 家族は、無事ですか？ くれぐれも、体調には気をつけてください。 中国の友人に急いで送りたいのですが 中国語に訳してもらえると助かります。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- do you ever say "It durated for 2 years " "it lasted 2 years" "it lasted for 2 years" what is the...
- Please tell me which ones sounds natural: - Have you gone to sleep? - Did you go to sleep yet? - ...
- Could you tell me what “low key” means? And, how common is it?
- Is this right? The people born in these months are the funnest people to hang out with
- Could you collect my sentence?plz be strict!